So, I have been nominated by the lovely twoninethree (she also has a new blog layout – go and have a look) for an Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you!!
So, similar to my Versatile Blogger Award, I have to tell all seven random facts about myself and then nominate my own people. So here goes…
- On my 6th birthday, I had 6 stitches after splitting my chin open ‘being’ a horse.
- I can’t wait until the end of my School Experience placement, as the plan is to dye my hair pink!
- I am very superstitious.
- I am slightly OCD and I get really stressed when things aren’t straight or people try to move them (I also can’t leave the volume on an odd number on the telly).
- My first ever CD was ‘Spice’ by The Spice Girls.
- I can’t drink fizzy drinks (unless they’re diet) because I go crazy on sugars!
- I love sappy romantic books and films – anything to do with Nicholas Sparks! What? I can hope can’t I?
Peace and love, Polly May xx