So, as you know, I have been trying to listen to different music to the usual chart stuff and although some tunes have crept in and are just too darn catchy, I don’t think that I am doing too badly. I got bought a couple of CDs for my birthday and I have become a little bit obsessed with George Ezra’s album. However, I have been listening to Radio 1 in the morning. Scott Mills is actually really funny and I like that they switch from rocky indie stuff to really dance-y, cheery stuff. It puts me in a better mood for work and it is helping me to branch out a bit more from the norm. I do love chart music, but I just decided that it was all getting a bit same-y, so it was time to find something new. I have quite a few, so I’m not going to type too much, so that you can play all of them… Enjoy!
- ‘Drawing board’ by George Ezra,
- ‘Where are you now‘ by Skrillex, Diplo and Justin Beiber,
- ‘Our eyes’ by Lucy Rose,
- ‘Preach’ by M.O.,
- ‘Lean on’ by Major Lazer & DJ Snake,
- ‘Four five seconds’ by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney,
- ‘Elastic Heart’ by Sia,
- ‘Bills’ by Lunchbox Lewis,
- ‘Hard work’ by Ella Henderson,
- ‘Trouble’ by Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson,
- ‘Firestone’ by Kygo.
Peace and love, Polly May xx