Better late than never, right?
I recently bought the cutest bobble hat. I went Christmas shopping only to discover it was freezing once I got there, and it was too far to come home and change, so I bought this hat from Next and put it straight on! Lol! It is the cosiest hat ever and I just love it! I can’t wait to wear it to London and walk around Winter Wonderland with a hot chocolate in hand. Perfect!
November was probably a bit of a wobbly month for me. I feel like there’s been a lot going on with work and it has stopped me a little bit from going out and enjoying myself. I suppose, the balance went a bit wrong for a while, but here’s a few things that I have enjoyed:
- This was the month that I found my real love for Mr West. I downloaded pretty much all his songs and listened to it all the way to work – It put me in such a good mood and let me feel ‘normal’ before going into teacher mode. Of course, it is all Christmas songs and carols now :) Woop!
- I am also loving the fact that my presents are almost done! I was so unorganised this year (which is very unlike me indeed) and I was panicking slightly, but I now feel like I’m getting somewhere with it all and I’m almost done! Woop woop!
- I watched a heap of films (while marking) on Netflix and some of them consisted of: ‘Hector and the Search for Happiness’, ‘Begin Again’, ‘Supersize me’ and ‘The Little Mermaid’.
- Ella Eyre! As some of you might have seen, I went to see her at Brixton Academy in London and she was amazing! She was so, so good and she just seemed to be able to sing and prance around the stage with such ease that it honestly didn’t affect how she sounded at all. I also got to hear some of her less known songs and I loved them just as much!
- I had my first Parent’s evening at my new school and it was all really, really positive! I think they like me – ha!
- The watching if Christmas films has also begun! Elf, Miracle on 34th Street, Love Actually, The Holiday, Nativity 1 & 2, Four Christmases, Christmas with the Kranks and everything in between.
- I saw as much as I could of my friends to try and balance out the workload this month.
I will be completely honest with you, I was in two minds about doing a November favourites blog. I have struggled a bit this month. I hate it when the evenings get darker and you get up and go to bed in the pitch black. Work has also been quite full on, but I am hoping that everything will be better in December and I’ll be able to finish 2015 on a high :) It’s crazy that there’s only 3 weeks of the year left – I wonder what 2016 will have in store for me…
Peace and love, Polly May xx